I have had the pleasure of working at Accenture’s downtown Minneapolis for a couple weeks now, something that I haven’t done since joining the firm in August 2005. Sure a couple things have changed in that time (what happened to the flavored coffee machine?!), but I’ve really come to appreciate working downtown again. I couldn’t be happier with ACN, and below are my top 10 reasons to enjoy working at the downtown tower.
- Accenture recently went “green” in the cafeteria, and no longer provides paper coffee cups.
- Coffee and Tea are free all day.
- Friday’s are like mini-reunions, where all your friends who travel work at the office together.
- Black Bamboo Restaurant just announced $1 Mondays, where nothing on the menu is over a buck.
- Even through tough economic times, ACN stays focused on keeping the dream alive: Happy Hours every first Friday of the month.
- I can take the skyways all the way here from home, and don’t have to suffer the snow in my dodge neon.
- Eddington’s is in walking distance, and I’m one punch away from a free bottomless bowl.
- Only one email address to maintain. It was nice to retire the client email account.
- Plenty of empty desks, so no need to share cubes with another co-worker.
- I feel like I work for ACN again, something that is very easy to forget when staffed at a client site for 4 years.
Love it!!!! Now I am craving Eddingtons and a 1/2Hot Choc 1/2 Coffee mixture from the machine.