An adventure of walking. Planning, preparing, and blogging a journey along the Appalachian Trail. These are the daily thoughts that bring a smile to my face, and hopefully to yours.
Ludicrous speed, go
- Rules of Life #6: The speed limit always comes with a 10% contingency
- Rules of Life #7: If you have cruise control on, you have the right of way.
- Rules of Life #8: When stop signs are every block, rolling through is justified
- Rules of Life #9: Flashing brights once means one of your headlights is out. Flashing twice means your lights are off completely.
- Rules of Life #10: If I can hear your loud music through your closed doors, my closed doors, and over my loud music … your music is too damn loud.
- Rules of Life #11: In-dash DVD players should never have been allowed and are hereby banned from the road.
- Rules of Life #12: The spoiler is NEVER allowed to be higher than the car itself. Additionally, spoilers have no place on pickup trucks.
- Rules of Life #13: Spinning hubcaps on a hummer are cool. Spinning hubcaps on an oldsmobile are not.